11 Sept 2009

Cake-y Goodness and some Skool

I just finished my lunch. I am reasonably content and full, yet my eyes keep straying to the piece of cake I brought with me. This piece of cake that was cut from a larger cake that a boy made for me. That's right. A whole cake made for me and I haven't shared it with anyone because it's that good.

Why am I talking about cake? Because work is so stressful right now that I need to switch off for a while and the only way I can do that is to talk about mundane things like cake. It's chocolate and decorated with peanut butter m&m's. He was going to put more candy on it but then realized that the candy would overwhelm the actual cake. Single tear.

School started this week and I have already managed to ostracize myself. I am taking a grammar course and when the prof asked the class how many of us are writers, I was the only one who raised their hand. Instant Keno. He focused on me for the remainder of the class, much to the disdain of a girl who was trying so hard to be the centre of attention.

Alright cake, you win. I will stop this now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "grammar", writer.

Joseph O'Brien said...

Mmm ... cake.

Sarrah October Young said...

Anonymous, you are a jackass. Learn to read.

Chewie said...

Wow. Mr. Anonymous is either hallucinating, or just a moron.
Either way, too much of a pussy to put a name on their stupidity.
Really clever, you anonymous bonehead.