12 Jun 2008

Board Games are the New Dance Clubs

My guy has a tradition. Every Wednesday night after his show ends, he and a few of his fellow cast members sit backstage and play board games. While I have always been invited, I have never been able to actually go because of my part time job bartending at the strip club. That all changed last night and I'm afraid I may have a board game problem.

We played this game called Eketorp. Check it out and then try to tell me you don't want to quit your job and play this all day. What's so great about this whole gaming experience though is the fact that this particular group of people were all into the game. There were battles left right and centre and no one was upset or angry when they lost a round and had to give up a brick. Well, just that one guy but he's part Viking so I guess that's okay.

Can't wait to see what we play next week. I have heard rumblings of a Twilight Imperium marathon that is making me twitch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!