8 Jan 2008

Still In a Funk

I need to focus on some positive stuff right now as I'm going through a bit of a down period in life. I realize that we all need times like this to reevaluate and get ourselves back on track but it sucks that it seems to happen to me a lot. Because I've been ill, I haven't been working which means my new husband is left holding the bag financially. It's putting a huge strain on our marriage, as he comes from work and I'm on the couch he looks around and sees little things out of place and laundry that should have been done and wonders aloud why it didn't magically get taken care of. Very frustrating for me. I'm trying hard not to complain but when hubby is mean to me because we aren't as affectionate as we used to be (before I got sick) it's very hard to stay positive.

I'm waiting for a call from my best friend who has agreed to go to the gym with me. First time in months, but I really need to get out and start doing things like this. I know it'll hurt but I want to go anyhow because I need to feel something other then the emptiness that's building in my heart.

No comments: